Friday, September 19, 2014

New Links

So I just discovered that when you set up your page on Author Central for Amazon it only does the US.

Spent some time doing the other markets that have one available and added the links over to the right there. Now I have a page in the US, UK, Germany, and France. Doing this publishing thing really eats into actual writing time.

Thank you to the visitor from Germany I have been noticing. Seeing that hit made me go back and read the email from Amazon about setting up the additional pages. I put all of the information in English because I don't trust translation programs completely and don't want to butcher another language. Interesting thing is while I can add twitter to all of the other markets I am only able to link this blog in the US. Makes me think about putting the link in my biography.

I also noticed some errors in the bio for Amazon because I copy pasted it from the back of the book cover information. Now it makes more sense.

So more links! Also more shameless self promotion since I am all about that. I guess I am also all about ease of use.

Okay, that is enough random musings and shameless self promoting information from an overtired me.








#aboutme #author #hello #novel #shamelessselfpromotion #thoughts #writer #writing #germany #uk #france

No comments:

Post a Comment