Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Oh God No!

So there is a new writing prompt up and I have an idea for it but I am stopping by here for a bit first. Will be writing on the projects between the two as well. Mostly I had to share this piece of personal horror.

I had to accept a tempt job today. Half the pay rate of my last job, graveyard shift, part time, in an industry I have never worked. It is making me reminisce fondly of the days I worked fast food in my twenties. Yeah, I actually wouldn't mind that right now. But! It's something which I don't have right now.

I remember the guy that worked those fast food jobs. He was a bitter bastard. He hated everyone and was angry at the world that allowed him to be stuck in these dead end jobs. I hated that guy. You would hate that guy. Let's make sure that guy does not come back. Help me make sure I never have to take a job like this again.

How? So glad you asked.

If you have not bought my book yet go do so. If you have bought the book tell your friends and family to do so. Once you have done that go write a review for me on Amazon as that drives sales. Help a starving #author not become an angry, bitter old man before his time. That's it. Buy the #novel or promote the #novel and review it for me. You know you want to.Here, I'll make it easier for you. How to find the place to buy or review the book.

If you are in the US you can click on this link http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00NCV8UVK and it will take you to my author page where the paperback and ebook are listed. If you are in the UK, Germany, or France you can find the link over on the right side and down a little bit. Yes, the US store is there too but we are a society focused on instant gratification. So I make it easier. If you are in an Amazon market outside of those listed just go to Amazon and search for Old Odd Ends and purchase either the paperback of ebook. Simple right?

But wait... Patrick, what if I don't want to sign up for Amazon? Glad you asked. You can get the paperback on my createspace estore located here https://www.createspace.com/4986985 Aren't I just all about customer service?

But wait again.... Patrick, what if I am one of those people seeing this thanks to your linking the blog to Google+ and don't want to follow one of those links but do it in the most difficult way possible? Glad you asked that too! Follow the trail of breadcrumbs to my profile and there is a clickable link to the US author page there.

I think I have covered about every way to get my book other than walking in to your local bookshop and asking them to order it off createspace for you. Don't do that one though. The royalties suck and it will take you longer. Plus, if you're like me you'll forget you meant to do it and I will be a sad panda.

Okay, think I am done with this part now. In short, save me from myself and this terrible economy and buy my book. #AllHallowsRead is coming up and it is dark enough to make a good gift for an adult on your list. Go forth and be terrified.



#aboutme #shamelessselfpromotion

No comments:

Post a Comment