Sunday, September 14, 2014

Welcome to My Nightmare

So I am told authors have blogs. Mostly this will be about my writing, or specifically it will be my writing. I have long held the belief that blogs can be silly because they are often like writing a diary in the public domain. I am also a shameless shill and will do anything to get some more sales. So hopefully this will boost the sales of my new book. It is available in ebook and paperback here http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00NCV8UVK or you can just follow the books for sale link.

Interspersed in this writing thing you may find some commentary. I can't help it. Being one of those long term unemployed I may occasionally have to rage about unemployment and finding work. I will try to stay as unpolitical as possible but no promises. I will also occasionally spout off about writing and being a writer. You will see an example of this in the next post.

Most of what I post here will be short stories that I put on writing prompts and enter into contests. Hopefully this will wet your appetite and you will, as mentioned before, buy my book. I will also pop up any deal days for the books when I set them up. So there you go. That is me for now. Welcome to my world. My writing tends to be dark and while my shorts are not adults only read with caution and bear that in mind. Over the next few days I will post some of my favorites.

Thanks for dropping by and my next post will be one of those on writer's things I told you about. Oh, and I guess I'll be spending some time learning hashtags. New to the whole social media thing. Can anyone tell me if they go in the post or labels or where?




#newhere #hello #author #writer #aboutme #novel

No comments:

Post a Comment